FLECTOR PATCH $4 SAVINGS CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico [formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”]).
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs.
- If your out-of-pocket prescription cost is $124 or less: You will pay as little as $4 per fill of your FLECTOR Patch (diclofenac epolamine topical patch) prescription. If your out-of-pocket prescription cost is more than $124: You will pay $4 plus the difference between your prescription cost and $124. Potential savings of up to $120 per fill of your prescription, with total savings of up to $360 per card.
- You must deduct the value received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- Cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- The Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This Card is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Each card is limited to 3 uses per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice.
- Offer expires 12/30/2020.
For reimbursement when using a nonparticipating pharmacy/mail order: Pay for your FLECTOR Patch prescription and mail copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date, and amount circled to: FLECTOR Patch Savings Offer, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560. Be sure to include a copy of the front of your FLECTOR Patch Savings Card, your name, and mailing address.
Patients should always ask their doctors for medical advice about adverse events.
You may report an adverse event related to Pfizer products by calling
The health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider. All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a healthcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
The product information provided in this site is intended for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
FLECTOR® is a registered trademark of IBSA Institut Biochimique SA, licensed by Alpharma Pharmaceuticals LLC, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.